1916. Gaslights possibly converted to electricity, which came in in 1913.
Date unknown. The pool was covered in the 1950s.
1914. The viewer is standing approximately where the parking lot behind the post office is now. The red building on the right is Graham’s Store, the location of the first post office in Boyes.
18340 sonoma Highway. burned down in 1979. See the post “The Greengrass Bldg.”